Create an online migraine journal and get serious about finding your Migraine Triggers - now free in beta!
How this site works
- Sign up (only email and password needed).
- Pick Migraine Trigger Questions from suggested list (e.g., red wine, bananas, etc).
- Make up your own Trigger Questions (optional).
- Specify Symptom Questions to be asked on headache days (optional).
- Complete a super-fast
daily questionnaire on what you ate/drank/etc and whether you had a headache that day.
- Takes about 30 seconds per day.
Approximately every six months you will receive an email update reporting results of a statistical analysis (Tell me more) of your data to identify actual migraine triggers.
- Use MySettings to change your options, add new trigger questions, edit old information, etc.
- View (and/or print out) a Calendar showing when you had headaches during report period.
- Download all your raw data as an Excel file (numeric ratings and narrative comments you may have added).
- And many more options...
To find out more about MyMigraineJournal please click here. To read
an overview of scientific research on migraine triggering please click here.
Note: User is strongly encouraged to share calendars and reports with personal physician.